As a kid, I was always fascinated with “the force” in Star Wars. I’d sit in awe watching Luke Skywalker able to close his eyes, tap into a universal energy field and harness it to perform amazing Jedi techniques.
Yet this idea of subtle energy isn’t new. For thousands of years, Asian cultures have recognized and revered this life force in practices such as Qi-Gong, Tai Chi, Reiki, and the Chakra system. Science is starting to explore the validity of these ancient practices and are uncovering exciting findings in the process.
Enter Dr. Beverly Rubik, founder of the Institute for Frontier Science.The biophysicist and energy medicine specialist has dedicated her life studying subtle energy of living systems. She has published over 80 papers around this topic and has become the foremost expert in this field. In today’s episode, I pick her brain on subtle energies and the human biofield.
What You’ll Learn:
- A transformative event that occurred early in Beverly’s life involving a healer that lead her to studying the science behind subtle energy.
- An explanation of what the biofield is, which can be thought of as “the force” in the Star Wars films.
- Why the biofield is nature’s original wireless communication system.
- How Chinese and Japanese cultures have recognized and studied subtle energy fields in the forms of Reiki, Accupuncture, Qigong, and Tai Chi.
- How a Qigong masters such as Master Tu can pull a truck with his male organs and balance on eggs using subtle energy.
- Why Western science has typically neglected ideas of subtle energy and life force.
- A cutting edge device that can detect and measure the human energy field, showing areas of your body which are energetically unbalanced.
- How light emitted from the body changes as a person’s enters different state of consciousness.
- How energetic entrainment causes one person’s vibrational frequency to sync into another’s.
Mentioned In Episode:
- Master Tu
- Corona discharge
- Gas Discharge Visualization
- Dr. Konstantin Korotkov
Cover Photo by Seam Less