In this episode of Warrior Radio I sit down with Bill Harris, the president of The Centerpointe Research Institute and creator of the Holosync Solution. The Holosync Solution is a form of Binaural Beat Technology, which uses sound to induce slower brain wave patterns in the mind of the listener. Think of it as a tuning fork that tunes your mind into mental states seasoned meditators would experience, but in the fraction of the time. Not only that, it’s been known to enhance mental performance, heighten creativity, increase concentration, and decrease stress.
I was first introduced to Binaural Beats from a friend I met on an Ayahuasca Retreat in Iquitos, Peru. The day I got back, I played a Binaural Beat track I found on YouTube and had one of the deepest meditations I’ve experienced in my life. After more research on the technology, I stumbled upon The Centerpointe Research Institute , which was one of the first organizations to popularize Binaural Beat technology to the public.
In this interview I pick Bill Harris’ brain how he stumbled upon this technology, the science behind it, and how we can use it to tap into greater physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How 1 hour of Holosync technology equates to over 8 hours of traditional meditation
- The 4 types of brain waves patterns (alpha, beta, theta, delta).
- How to induce certain brain wave patterns for enhanced learned, creativity, memory, happiness, and flow states.
- How to induce an “integrative experience” where you suddenly see your yourself, others, and life situations from a different vantage point.
- How brainwave patterns affects how you feel, how you behave, which people and situations you attract, and what meanings you are assigning to these situations
- How Bill Harris stumbled upon Holosync technology in the 1970’s
- How to have the left and right hemispheres of your brain in sync for greater mental performance and inter-connection with your environment
- Brain plasticity – how to train your brain to be calmer, happier, and more creative.
- How to increase the thresholds of your mind to handle greater amounts of tension, challenges, and disorder in your life with ease