If you’re like most people, you’ve had a meaningful synchronistic experience at some point in your life. You may have been randomly thinking about a friend, and out of the blue, you get a phone call from that person. Most brush this off as pure chance, but physicist Sky Nelson is researching the science behind this phenomena.
In this episode of Warrior Radio, I sit down with Sky to talk about this little-understood topic. He explains how science relates to the small, but significant, meaningful coincidences we experience on a daily basis. We also talk about how we can generate more positive synchronistic experiences in our lives to help us with things such as our career, relationships, and making a positive impact in the world around us.
If you enjoyed this podcast, be sure to check out his book coming out later this year called “What Are the Chances? Science, Serendipity, and Seizing the Moment”.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Sky defines synchronicity
- The science behind synchronicity
- How the choices we make each moment lead to the synchronicity we experience
- How pushing yourself outside your comfort zone can lead to positive synchronistic events
- The science behind nonduality
Mentioned In Episode:
- Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics by Gary Zukav
- The Strange Story of the Quantum by Banesh Hoffmann
- The Science and Nonduality Conference
- The many-worlds interpretation
- The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene