• You’ve tried to meditate in the past, but found results so frustratingly slow you quit well before you’ve experienced any real benefit.
• You attempt to meditate, but find it painfully boring. Within a few minutes, you become so restless you have to quit.
• When your mind wanders off, you get angry for losing focus. You then beat yourself up for getting distracted, and find it too difficult to continue.
• You find results with meditation inconsistent. One day you’re in ‘the zone’ feeling amazingly calm and peaceful, while other days it seems nearly impossible to keep your mind still.
• You’ve read countless personal development books, attended numerous retreats and seminars, but still don’t have the sense of peace and happiness you’re looking for.
Chances are you experienced at least one of these frustrating scenarios. The worst part is you keep hearing the countless benefits meditation has to offer, most of which you still haven’t seen. What gives?